Does your brochure suffer from glossy looks but dry copy?
Sounds like your brochure needs a revitalising treatment.
Take a good look at your business brochure and ask yourself the following questions: Does it:
- emphasise the reader’s challenges?
- introduce your product’s benefits?
- explain why you have the solution?
- ask questions and overcome objections?
- use a tone of voice suited to your company and your customers?
- end by directing the customer’s next step?
If your brochure doesn’t do this you need one that does. Why? Because your business brochure is your salesperson in print. (And because you’re worth it.)
Lisa worked on copy we needed for our brochure recently. She was able to take a complex IT concept in the airline world and transform it into concise and clear copy. She is also on time with deliverables and is a great joy to work with. I highly recommend Lisa to anyone looking for great copy!Dzulkiflee Taib